The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. Psalm 16:6


Tuesday, April 3, 2007

All About GRETCHEN!


I'm Gretchen. I'm 8 years old. Here are some things about me:

Favorite meal: Chicken noodle soup

Least favorite meal: Salmon

Favorite hobby: Collecting coins from different countries

Favorite movie: The Great Escape

Favorite book: Eragon & Eldest by Christopher Paolini

Least favorite book: The Neverending Story (editor's note: This really was the never ending story. We borrowed it from the library and it was missing the last couple of pages!)

Favorite thing to do in CA: Play with my new friends

Favorite thing about moving to CA: the weather

Least favorite thing about CA: It never snows

What I miss about CT: having space

What I'm most afraid of: all kinds of snakes

Favorite subject in school: History read-alouds

Least favorite subject in school: writing

Favorite thing to do as a family: go to the beach

How I spend my free time: reading

My favorite thing to do outside: climb trees

No comments: