The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. Psalm 16:6


Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Beautiful


I was exercising yesterday morning...offering up sweaty prayers to God from the elliptical, when I noticed this weird orange-y light coming in through the back window. Given all of the fires lately and strange light associated with them, I was a bit curious as to why everything was so orange. Imagine my delight as I looked out the back window (sweating and panting) to see that sunrise! Beautiful! God was rewarding me for getting up early, I think!!

While I was outside, Gabriel poked his head out. He's always the first one to greet me in the morning. We both stood in awe and watched the sunrise. He got his trusty binoculars to see better :-)

While out there we took a few pictures of the roses, which are extraordinarily beautiful right now. Too bad you can't smell them through the screen!
I will add a couple of pictures of the children taken recently. Here's a good one of Kurt on his way to accost Thurston:
Here are Nicholas and Kurt, enjoying a movie together...how cute!



No comments: