The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. Psalm 16:6


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Little Laugh

Today we made an early morning trip to Target. I needed just a few things and figured a quick early trip would not disrupt our day too much. The children were chanting Latin on the drive there and reciting their favorite poems. Gretchen taught Lillian to count to 10 in Latin, and everyone was happy and learning. And I began to puff up with pride. What a great little homeschooling family we are! Gabriel is reciting Robert Frost's "Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening" while the older children begin counting to 10 in all the languages they know. And then Gabriel lets loose with this doozy: "I can count to 10 in British!" and proceeds to make up some complete gibberish.

Happy feeling gone.

Hehe. It's always great to be humbled.

May your home be full of learning, laughter, and humility today! Just like ours.

No comments: