The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. Psalm 16:6


Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Not Quite a Wordless Wednesday

Sorry for the eerie silence around here. I am methodically trying to get a family of seven ready to drive 978.31 miles for a week long vacation in the chilly mountains, during which we will hike, ride horses, and have a massive birthday party for all the cousins, and then drive 978.31 miles home! I am tired! In the spirit of my brain's inability to think creatively during this time, I will bless all of you with some of the hysterical quotes we've had around here lately.


Enjoy!

4-08...Gabriel... "This spaghetti looks weird....and arrogant!"



4-08...Nicholas..."Now I know what your hair color reminds me of! The color left on my hands after I eat Doritos!" (This was said right after I colored my hair, when the color was really intense. I promise, it's not really the color of Dorito residue. Honest.)



4-08...Gretchen..."Aren't all Russians bald?" (This was said in all sincerity.)



4-08...Tigran (Nicholas' fencing instructor)..."Less gab, more stab."



and my personal favorite from my dear, sweet, loving husband,
"I shall smite thy gluteal region, evil child!"
heh-heh


Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Suzanne DeShong said...

Have a great trip! Praying it will go smoothly- all 978.31 miles of it-YIKES!