“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” William Arthur Ward
And how much more should we express our gratitude to Him who gives all good things! Life has been happening around here. One foot in front of the other. I am in the cross-hairs of His grace. And I am grateful.
(19) love covering a multitude of sins...because there are so many...
(20) Two girls, clad in jammies, serenading the family with an after-dinner recital.
(21) cooler days...breezes blowing through open windows
(22) the words of fellow sisters in Christ - some known - many never met, who stretch me and bless me (see sidebar)
(23) curly headed toddler hugging Mama's knees
(24) Siblings with the same goofy sense of humor...enjoying one another
(25) chubby hands grasping well-loved choo-choo's... the same choo-choo's grasped by chubby hands which are now nearly man-size - amazing how the time races
May you see the goodness in all the little things.