The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. Psalm 16:6


Friday, April 13, 2007

All About LILLIAN!

Hi! I'm Lillian. I am 6 years old. Here's a little bit about me.

Favorite meal: Strawberry bread

Least favorite meal: TUNA!

Favorite hobby: Collecting rocks

Favorite movie: Henry V (the one with Kenneth Branagh)

Favorite book: Elmer and the Dragon

Least favorite book: The Adventures of Peter Cottontail

Favorite thing to do in CA: Disneyland

Favorite thing about moving to CA: the weather (Editor's Note: Did I mention it is 75 and sunny??)

Least favorite thing about CA: there are so many people

Something I miss lots in CT: My friends

I'm most afraid of: Loud, scary sounds

Favorite subject in school: History read-alouds (current fave: Bud, Not Buddy)

Least favorite subject in school:
practicing my violin (EN: Sorry Cynthia!!)

How I like to spend my free time: in my outside playhouse

Favorite thing to do as a family: playing board games like Clue, Gobblet, Life

No comments: