The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. Psalm 16:6


Thursday, April 26, 2007

All About NICHOLAS!!

Hey everybody! My name is Nicholas and I'm 10 years old. Here are some facts about me to help you get to know me.


Favorite meal: Minestrone soup (Miss Casie's recipe!)

Least Favorite meal: Scallop chowder

Favorite hobby: wrestling with Dad

Favorite movie: Night at the Museum

Favorite book: Eragon by Christopher Paolini

Least favorite book: Robinson Crusoe by DeFoe

Favorite thing to do in CA: Disneyland

Favorite thing about moving to CA: The beach

Least favorite thing about CA: earthquakes

Something I miss a lot in CT: a plethora of friends (Editor's note: he actually wrote that word! We are sitting here laughing about "Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas? Yes, I would say you have a plethora. Do you know what is a plethora?" Hee-Hee!! For those of you who are scratching your heads, it's a quote from The Three Amigos)

Favorite subject in school: science, especially science projects

Least favorite subject: math

I'm most afraid of: Black Widow spiders

No comments: