The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. Psalm 16:6


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yep.

I agree with Randy Alcorn in every way in the following article. Please take the time to read this post on his blog. It is long, but necessary for everyone to think this issue through carefully and with consideration.

I'm Not Voting for a Man...

Thanks, Marji, for sending the link. I found myself teary reading this, because 12 years ago I was faced with a 'choice.' Unmarried, 2 months out of college, about to move to a different state to start a new job...

Praise God for His hand in my life.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Can it really be 12 years since I stuck my foot in my mouth on that Sunday?

And now they are young men - headed that way - with a heart for our dear Savior.

His mercies amaze me.