The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. Psalm 16:6


Monday, July 13, 2009

Multitude Monday

holy experience


More blessings from His hand...

(26) This challenging thought from our worship leader: "How many perfect days, laced together in this world, would it take to balance out the rest of eternity in hell?" Praise God that I need not know the answer.

(27) Hours of uninterrupted conversation with my beloved. Holding hands. Reconnecting. Falling in love all over again.

(28) Loving family in Christ, gathering in our living room to learn more of Him. Love Him more.




(29) A little rest.


(30) Flowers that take my breath away with their beauty. Glory to God Whose creativity is magnificent!


(31) Another candle.


(32) Phone calls from my boy-man so far away. Unprompted "I love you's" and "I miss you's."


(33) Sibling love. Raw and real.

(34) Funny toddlers doing funny things. Reminders that God's ways are far above our ways (for we were not "planning" to have another.)