The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. Psalm 16:6


Monday, April 19, 2010

Multitude Monday



Everything we do should be a result of our gratitude for what God has done for us.
Lauryn Hill




God has done so much for me. I pray that I may DO more out of Gratitude.



 (144) New names to add to the address book


(145) Late afternoon sun and children's laughter wafting through open back door 

 
(146) Righty tighty, lefty loosey


(147) Blooms against blue sky



(148) Planning


(149) New school books bringing excited responses


(150) Upside down masks on deceased storm troopers




(151) Thoughtful older siblings


(152) "I love you kisses." (Kurt's new way to describe how much he loves others)


 (153) Role-playing



(154)  Well-done chores

 

(155) The clear trumpet rising above a thousand praising voices


(156) Apples on our tree




(157)  Notes from little brothers





(158) Big birthdays that end in "teen"

 

(159) "Our faith - or the lack thereof - should never be the object of our faith.
Christ alone should be the object of our faith."

5 comments:

Gottjoy! said...

I love your list and your pictures. We do a lot of that role playing with storm troopers around here, also.
Have a great week!

Dena Dyer said...

Love your pics and gratitude list! I'm doing the 1000 Things, too, on my blog. Glad to know you through High Calling Blogs. :)

mot said...

beautiful pictures!

fezzi. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KSA said...

Just found the Gratitude community site and have been enjoying catching up on everyone's 1000 gifts. Talk about being blessed by a group of total strangers. Thanks!