The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. Psalm 16:6


Thursday, May 10, 2007

All About GABRIEL!!!


Hi! I am Gabriel. I am 3 years old. Here are some things about me:

Favorite food: bananas

Least favorite food: rice & pasta (without red sauce)

Favorite hobby: playing on the computer (Editor's Note: He now has his own log-in!)

Favorite movie: Cars...although lately we've been hearing lots of Night at the Museum quotes..."Dum-Dum, bring me Gum-Gum!"

Favorite book: The Little Engine that Could (the new version)

Least favorite book: The Princess and the Kiss

Favorite Thing to Do in CA:
Disneyland (EN: Gabriel goes on every ride except Indiana Jones, and only because he's too short. He loves Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, and Splash Mountain.)

Favorite Thing About Moving to CA: Dad has an office (EN: ? He had an office in CT)

Something I miss a lot in CT: lots of trees and grass, having stairs in our house

Favorite toy: My swords.

Most afraid of: snakes


2 comments:

the e-wife, Karen said...

What about "Favorite brand of coffee???"

Suzanne DeShong said...

Cute jacket!!!! Cute kid!!!!