My list continues...
(55) Little boys tucked in at the piano, without even having to pull out the bench.
(56) The musky smell of the garden rosemary after a rain.
(57) Eleven heads of lettuce in my garden (the dog didn't eat everything!)
(58) Sweet toddler voice singing himself to sleep.
(59) "When I grown up I want to live next to Kurt so I can visit him all the time." Gabriel (6)
(60) "I'm a yittle boy and Gabe's a yittle boy and you're a big boy." Kurt (2) to me
(61) A little mistake in copying that made this Mama smile: "O, give tanks to the Lord, for He is good." Gabriel (6)
(62) Again Gabriel, "My carcass hurts." O, I laughed so hard my sides nearly split. We came to the conclusion that he meant his ribcage.
(63) The Word of God which directs, soothes, and rights the course.
(64) Desperately needed rain.
(65) The sweet, heartfelt prayers of children for those who need them in Haiti.