The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. Psalm 16:6


Thursday, January 11, 2007

Here we are!

Well, here we are! The inaugural post to the blog. I would like this space to be set aside for updating friends and family on what we are doing here in sunny Southern California, where it is almost ALWAYS 75 and sunny! God has been so gracious in allowing us to move out here from Connecticut so that my super-talented husband, Gustav, can make a go at a career in music, specifically film composition. His mercies really are new every morning! Great is His faithfulness!
Stay tuned during the next couple of weeks for the newest arrival announcement...due to join our family soon! This baby is affectionately known as our "tie-breaking surprise!" We have exhibited extreme self-control (OK, "I" have exhibited extreme self-control) and not found out baby's gender this time. Gustav was perfectly happy to be surprised.
I am calling school today on account of Mommy feeling miserable...I woke up this morning singing bass and coughing continuously. So, the kiddos are tucked in watching Toy Story 2 (which arrived, praise God, from Netflix in the mail about an hour ago!)

No comments: