The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. Psalm 16:6


Friday, July 6, 2007

Lucky Number 7

We left for our family vacation on Monday, June 11th, which also happens to be Lillian's birthday. We were all a little sad that her birthday had to be spent in the car, but she was a wonderful sport about it! We made it to Sacramento (California is a really LLLOOOOOONG
state), found a hotel with a pool, and Lillian got to pick a movie to see. The winner? Shrek 3.
I stayed back in the hotel watching Animal Planet with Gabriel and Kurt.

Lillian is turning into such a sweet young lady. Her sense of humor keeps us constantly in stitches. She asked for a rock polisher for her birthday, so I see an increase (which is hard to believe) in the number of rocks coming into the house. My little geologist!

Happy birthday, Lillian! You bring joy into our lives and we are forever thankful to the sovereign Lord for lending you to us in this lifetime. May you be richly blessed this year!

No comments: